VAT or Turnover tax

Almost every entrepreneur or freelancer is required to charge VAT (BTW) on his goods or services. This VAT must then be paid to the Tax Administration (Belastingdienst). If you are required to charge VAT, you may deduct the VAT you pay on your expenses, subject to conditions. This is not as simple as sounds though! … Lees meer